As you can see..we tried giving Macie food! Apparently I forgot how to be a mom! I just went right to peaches and this was her reaction! Maybe next time I should try oatmeal or bananas!! Of course it doesn't look like she is struggling for calories does it!
SCREAMS
Another thing about her is that she screams when she is happy! I was at my grandma's funeral yesterday and we had to spend most of the time outside because she kept screaming!! I think as a second child, she does not want to be forgotten!
10 comments:
That is so awesome! I love the face!
she is so cute-I love all the faces when you first start feeding them food--priceless!
They are such happy joyful screams though. They put a smile on my face.
I know you tend to forget some things on your second. I guess by our 6th we will all be completely prepared, ha ha ha!!!
I love this pic. It is so funny! I am so glad that you started a blog, and yours is so cute! I love all the pic's you have on here. I agree with you, Macie may give Kambri a run for her money with Jax. Seniors do go for soph's. If that doesn't work out Beckham and Macie will be in the same grade too. She might have two Hadlow men to choose from!
Oh I love her!! She is so sweet! Your girls are beautiful! I am so glad you are blogging! Hope all is going well!
That is one of the cutest faces I ahve ever seen! I swear I have seen the same face on Jaime! Ha ha. Love ya!
I saw your link on Ryan and Katie's blog, so of course I had to see how you guys were doing! Your girls are adorable and they are getting sooo big! How exciting that you got to go to Brazil! The pictures are awesome. Brady and I would like to take a trip there (and to Uruguay where he served), maybe someday, right?! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. Our blog is: bradyandkariann.blogspot.com
p.s. I added you to my links, hope you don't care, if so, just let me know!
Macie is gettng so big! it has been forever since we have seen you guys. I can't believe you are starting to feed her baby food already, it's amazing how time flys by. Let's get together next time you are in town.
Sorry to hear about your grandma.
So funny! Grace screams when she is happy too! It is so funny because people are always asking if she is okay, but she does it with a smile on her face. I love it!
Post a Comment