Thursday, March 13, 2008

FIRST BRAKE!

It's about time I update this thing! I agree it is hard to be creative sometimes! ANYWAY! Our little Tay Jay had her first broken bone on Monday! She was trying to climb onto a stool to eat her lunch and fell down and it fell on top of her! I was worried about her leg because that is what the stool fell on and she was totally freeking out! All of the sudden she put her hand in front of my face and yells, "Mom, This hurts really bad!" Her poor pinky had turned purple immediately and started swelling right in the middle. Sure enough we went to the doctor and she broke her pinky! Poor girl already had my curse of crooked pinkys and I am sure it will just seem worse now!


For those of you who don't know about our crooked pinkys here are mine and Taylors pinky's right next to each other. Poor girl has to be asked what happened to her pinky's her whole life! The funniest part about the whole thing is that the doctor who looked at her finger had crooked pinky's too!

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

Sadness..poor Taylor! you guys now have identical pinky fingers although!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Poor Taylor! So sad. I bet you felt so bad for her. I think that stuff is as hard on moms as it is on kids. We have avoided the broken bone problems so far in our house (knock on wood).

Kara said...

Oh that is so sad. That is funny though that everyone in that little episode had crooked pinky's. I hope she feels better soon:)

Chandi said...

crooked pinky's are a mark of wisdom I'm sure. Give Tay Jay a kiss for me.

The Steel's said...

Oh Sad..poor little thing. I do remember your crooked pinkie, and tiny little ears. You two will be twins.