TAYLOR!!!
Okay...no, my 2 year old is not hung over by the toilet! She was really sick one day and kept throwing up! she would walk around and anything soft she saw she would lay her head on it, like a towel or a shirt....ANYTHING! After going potty she wanted to lay down on the rug and I said, "why don't we lay down on the couch, it will be more comfortable?" And she said, "Why don't I just lay right here!" And within about 2 minutes she had fallen asleep! Poor girl!
Then there is
Macie...

First of all she sleeps with her eyes partially open half the time, plus she always pulls her bumpers away from the sides of the crib and winds up with them on top of her!
Both of my babies have been found sleeping like this!
This is Taylor when she was 7 months old and totally asleep, folded in half! I haven't gotten a picture of Macie doing this but she has done it too!
4 comments:
Ha! That's hilarious! I wish Zay would ever be tired enough to sleep in any of the above positions or places, but I swear the kid will ONLY sleep in his bed or the car, ONCE at a jazz game... other than that, I'm not so lucky! Cute pics, sorry taylor was sick, hopefully she's better now!
I love it! Those were such great pictures, kids are so fun!
that is so funny! sad that Taylor was sick though! I love the bent over pict of Macie sleeping--too cute
Oh... poor Taylor! It's so sad when they get sick like that. But she's still so adorable even when she's sick. ;o) And she must've been feeling pretty yucky to just crash out on the rug. Hope she's feeling better!!
And the folded in half pic is so funny! ;o) How could that be comfortable?!? ;o)
Post a Comment