Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally a new post!



We decided for family night to take a trip to the golf course! Let me start off by explaining that Jaime is lucky enough to have a free pass to this beautiful golf course Mondays through Thursdays and he can bring anyone along for free as well! So looks like our date nights this summer will consist of free golf and I am actually really excited! I am definately a work in progress but I really enjoy going! It was also really fun to bring Tay along because she just ran....and ran....and ran! Lots of grass! Needless to say, she slept like a baby that night!
Well... Do I at least look official?;) This is Jaime in his realm! There are not
many things he loves more than golf!

11 comments:

Our family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Yeah that is one thing I have never tried is golfing on the green maybe one day.

Kara said...

You definitely look like a professional. That looks like fun you will have to let me know how you do this summer:)

Smiley0709 said...

Your family is ADORABLE!! I just love it! You look like a pretty good golfer..!! :) I got some golf clubs last year for mothers day.. we should get ash out and all the girls go golfing :)

Sharstin said...

Looks like fun--and look at that form--work it!

Chandi said...

Oooooooh! I want a red golf cart!

By the end of the summer you will be a pro.

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Hey there stranger! This is Jacee I saw your blog on Angie's page. Your girls are so beautiful! You look great! How have you been?

Brady and Kariann said...

What a fun family night - and so nice that it's free!!

Ashley ;o) said...

What a fun night Sarah! That looks so relaxing. ;o) I've never actually been REAL golfing... but I'd like to try it sometime. ;o)

Cute pics of the fam too! Looks like it was gorgeous weather.

Supalinds said...

You are a trooper...I hate to golf. But you actually make it look fun!

The Steel's said...

Whoa, what a swing. You look cute in your golf getup Sarah. What a fun family outing! We should try that sometime. Did you do all 9 holes? Or skip a few!

Lindsey Rose said...

How fun! What a good family outing and Taylor looks like she is a great driver! Keep up the good work and give Jamie some real competition!