Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!


My beautiful Taylor had a birthday on Saturday and she is now 3 years old! It is very apparent because like one week before her birthday she started asking WHY about everything!

For her birthday party with my family, we went to an awesome park in Salt Lake and had a picnic! It is fun because Taylor and her cousin Sydni have their birthdays 10 days apart so they always get to celebrate together!




I found a fun idea for decorating! You take the foam swimming noodles which are typically shaped like a flower. You cut them with a bread knife into pieces about 1 to 1.5 inches thick and you end up with a bunch of flowers! So I strung them and hung them from the trees! Turned out really cute! Also, because there is already a hole in the middle you can use them for napkin holders or candle stick holders! Super cute! Total decorating cost for her birthday party, $3.50!!! Not too shabby!


With Jaime's family, we also did a party at his parents house and had a great time! She got so many new outfits that I probably won't have to go shopping all summer! And boy were they the cutest outfits I have ever seen! She had so much fun opening all of her presents that she forgot to look what was in them! As soon as she got done, she would just move right on to the next one!!!
















Also, since Taylor was born her Papa has been wanting to take her on a motor cycle ride! He used to theaten to strap her car seat to the motor cycle when she was like 6 months old!!! I always told him that he had to wait until she was 3 years old which always seemed so far away! Well here it is and she had a blast! When they got back she asked, "Papa, why are we back?" and the whole time they rode she would ask, "Papa, why are we going so slow!!!" She is quite the dare devil!

WHEEEEEEEEW! What a weekend!!!

17 comments:

Chandi said...

I have a couple of REALLY cute pictures from Tay Jay's party to send to you.

I can't believe they're 3 already. Time is marching way too fast.

Natalie said...

She is so darling Sarah! I love that she looks so much like you. Time goes so fast!

Rory and Jen said...

I can't believe that it has been three years already. boy, time flies doesn't it! We need to get together soon, call us when you are going to be around. Taylor's hair is so cute and Macie is getting so big!

Sharstin said...

Yeah--Happy birthday Taylor!! You have such a cute family--it was so fun to see you guys!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I hope she had a great day. Looks like she had tons of fun. She is so cute!

Our family said...

What a cute idea on the flower decor I love the picture of her holding up her fingers it is so cute. Happy birthday Taylor

Prina Family said...

Hey Sarah its Sierra! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so i could come look at yours. You guys look so CUTE! I miss everyone there. I will call you for sure when we are there. We come on July 22nd and leave on the 29th. I'm so excited! See you soon!

Lindsey Rose said...

Happy Birhtday Taylor! Sar, she is getting so big and I love the motorcycle ride! What a cute idae with the flowers, you go girl!

Ashley ;o) said...

Well Happy Birthday to Taylor!! ;o) Looks like she had a busy... but fabulous birthday! ;o) She's such a little cutie Sarah!

But man... it's still hard for me to believe that you have a three-year-old! It seems like yesterday we were hanging out at your mom's making cookie dough. ;o) Time sure does fly these days!

And I love the swimming noodle decorations. I'll have to remember that for Cam's birthday. ;o) Thx!

Nicole said...

Taylor is just the cutest little--or maybe I should say BIG 3 year old!! It sounds like she had a very fun birthday celebration. I can't wait to see some of her cute outfits!

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Hey Girly, I can't wait to see you. Your girls are so stinkn Cute! See you on Saturday and Tell Your Hubby Hi as well!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Time goes by so fast. You are so lucky to have two beautiful girls. How fun!

Critt & Britt said...

Sarah,
So apparantly we better sing again because that is the only way I see you. it was so nice to spend some time with you. I am very sad though, the sound on my computer does not work, so i am finally on the computer at my moms and realized that I still have not heard your song yet. Well I went to get on tonight and it is no longer available. So if you get a chance send it to me or tell me how I can hear it. You are amazing. Let me know when I can come sing a duet with you at one of your future big concerts. Wouldn't that be great?

Jamie Hadlow said...

Happy belated birthday Tay! Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I have been keeping up on your blog though. Every time I'm on I have a baby in my hands and can't write a comment!

Toni said...

Isn't it fun to have a little miniature you? She is cute. I really just wanted to leave a comment because you have so many and I wanted to feel special and be one of them.

wispy willow said...

I think you ought to just break down and call your little Taylor, "Mini Me".. That's what she looks like. A mini you. What a cutie! What a fun packed birthday. Whew is right!!

Rob & Angie said...

hi cutie! IT was so funny catching up w/you at the shower =D ur family is so adorable...lots of love ang