Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SO IT'S OFFICIAL

Well.............we are making the leap! (Erica sorry if this is the first time you hear this!!!) We are moving into our house in Syracuse! If you are wondering, YES, this was a very sudden decision but we are extremely excited! It will be a little bit of a process! I went there the other day to clean it up from the renters, who apparently forgot that someone owns that house! Our lawn is dead and full of dog poop, I don't think they vacuumed once in the 6 months that they lived their! I have filled the vacuum many times with dog hair and I haven't even gotten to downstairs yet!

Anyway, we are getting it all cleaned up and will be moving in 1-2 weeks! Super excited to be close to family and friends. We are also very sad to leave the great friends we have made in Provo! It has been a truly wonderful experience! We have learned a lot and have loved living so close to my brother Roger and his cute family!

Jaime and I have had many spritual and growing experiences in the last few months and are very grateful for them! I will definately post pictures when we get all of our stuff moved in!

Stay tuned........

11 comments:

Michelle and Caleb said...

I can't believe that you are moving. We need to get together sometime. Let me know when things aren't crazy.

Kara said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited. Let me know if you need any help. Now you can come to our play dates and I will get to see you more than a couple times a year:)

Supalinds said...

That is so exciting. Good luck on the move, and happy days to follow in Davis County I am sure!

Lindsey Rose said...

Excellent!!! That means you will be close when I come to visit so I can see you!!!!!!! Hooray! then Brielle can meet the famous singer she loves!

Ashley ;o) said...

What can I say other than YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ;) Sarah... I am so excited!! And if you need ANY help at all... please let me know. I would love to hang out with you guys and help you get moved in. ;)

Wow... that just makes my day! ;)

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

that's so exciting that you guys are going to be back in this area. Once you get all settled we'll have to do lunch or something to catch up!

Brandon and Erica said...

Okay...so, I already found out yesterday from Michelle (that's why I called you!). And then I was sad.
THEN you text me. And I was more sad. And today, even after you have rubbed it in TWICE, I am soo sad after reading your blog!

Seriously! This is just depressing! Honestly Sarah...I am very very excited for you. BUT oohhh so sad for me! Please PLEASE let me know when I can come up and help you clean your house. I have a great vacuum that sucks up all dog hair :-).

P.S. also needing to know when a good day would be for a going away party for you AND Jazmin AND Jocelyn! Geesh girls!

Jamie Hadlow said...

I am so happy you'll be closer! We can play more!

Sharstin said...

I am also super excited you will be close--yea!!vpxwycy

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Thats is good to hear!! We need to plan another girls dinner when you get moved back and all settled in. I bet your family is so happy!! :)

Rory and Jen said...

Yeah! I am so excited. We might acctually get to see you. let us know if you need any help moving stuff.