You know how you always spend so much thought in preparation for special days and how your kids are going to look in their cute outfits you planned out for them, and how you are going to do their hair. All for the pictures right! For some reason, we always believe that they are going to enjoy it just as much as we do and for some reason, they never do. Well that is how easter went for us! Taylor did enjoy it and looked so pretty, but macie would not stop crying long enough for me to take a cute picture of her! Oh Well!



10 comments:
Your girls look beautiful. Macie is getting so big and she still looks cute tears and all.
So cute, Sarah! Your little girls are so adorable, and actually..Macie's crying face is still so cute! I can't believe how different she looks!
Sarah.. Your girls are so pretty!!!! Thanks for the sweet comments you left me. I have been taking all my own pictures of Kayla and Landon, I can't afford to pay a photographer every time I need pictures done so I just figured I will take my own. Way cute dresses. I remember my easter dresses when I was little, I loved them I always felt like a little princess.
they are both so cute in their Easter dresses :)
What cuties! I swear my kids cry for pictures all the time, too! Taylor looks like a perfect little model, though!
So true!! Oh man... makes me laugh. Maci still looks adorable, even if she is sobbing!!! And little Miss Taylor... adorable! Way cute pictures! Hope you're doing well!
Your girls are darling and are growing up so quickly. I hear ya on the whole "trying to get cute picture" thing!! My kids like to try and play with the camera everytime I try to take a picture! Hope all is well with you guys.
I so know. :) If only they liked getting dressed up as much as we like to dress them up. They are darling. Tears and all.
They really are beautiful, Taylor is so big and so pretty. She looks just like you! We miss you guys!
Macie didn't need to stop crying for you to take a cute picture of her. That one is ADORABLE!!! It will end up being one of your all time favorites as your lil sweethearts grow into their teen years.
Cute, cute, cute!!!
Post a Comment