Warning: This might get a little cheesy!!!
I am not just saying this because y'all are reading this but I just have been thinking a lot lately about why I am the person that I have become so far! I am in the young women's presidency in my ward and I am working hard at trying to figure out what drives these girls and what motivates them to do better! Teenagers are hard to read sometimes!
For me, I know that family has a ton to do with it! They are definately my rock! However, through the teenage years I think a lot of it comes from outside of the home! I have always been blessed to have really good friends! Not just people who were nice to me, but people who were and still are very good friends to me! It is fun for me to see all of you grow and it helps me to grow! I believe that is where my confince came from which has allowed me to do many of the things I believe that I can do today! I have been able to carry that over into my marriage and it has helped me tremendously to feel of worth! My hubby is also very good at instilling confidence in me of course!
So, Thank you! Thank you for being good friends to me!
12 comments:
I am sure your girls in YW absolutely love you! you are such a cute friend!
Sar, I am so glad we are friends! We miss you guys so much and just miss the good old days when we would hang out together. You are a great friend and a great example of what a mom and a wife should be. So thanks!
Miss Sarah!! How funny are blogs, I thought about you the other day as I drove past your old house on Harrison, and then I stumbled onto your blog. It is so nice to see your cute little girls and your cute family!!!
Your welcome. I am glad I could be such a huge influence for good in your life. HA ha ha ha ha....
I think you came to earth already amazing!
ps. Love the new look!!!!
You have always been such a great friend to everyone, so hats off to you!!!
Remember when we used to tell everyone we were twin seperated at birth :)
I love your new template! So cute.
I didn't know you growing up but I bet that you came amazing. You are such an amazing person that I am so glad that I know you.
That is so true, I am glad that we have started to talk more. Its nice to re-connect with old friends. You are a great friend!!!
I think you have had so many great friends because you have been such a good friend. You get good friends by being one. I know from experience you've influenced people just as much as they have you! I'm glad we reconnected too!
I posted a response to this post on my blog for all to see. ;o) I just couldn't fit it all in a comment. So you better check it out!! ;o)
I'm going to have to checkout your blog more often. You have such adorable little girls and make such fun comments to read. I'm ever so happy Chandi was lucky enough ... and smart enough ... to marry into the Gill group! I love you all!
Post a Comment