Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Joys




What is it about having a baby sister around that makes Tay want to be one! She loves to pretend that she is a baby! Although she has been such a good big sister lately! The other day While I was in the shower, Jaime was down stairs with the kids, but in another room on the phone! Macie started crying and Jaime was trying to end his important phone call so that he could go help her out. By the time he got off the phone and into the kitchen, Taylor had climbed up onto the counter and gotten into my daiper bag, put water in Macie's Bottle and was just starting to put the formula in it. Jaime said, "what ya doin' Tay?" She said, "Macie was just hungry so I am making her a bottle!"


It has been so fun to see Taylor start getting concerned about the well being of her baby sis!


Who, by the way, is getting awefully chubby! I love it when babies are 5-7 months. I just want to squish her all the time! Macie is so fun right now. She smiles as soon as you make eye contact, loves to play with toys, and she is just squishy! She is starting to try to roll over and I also love this age because she doesn' crawl yet and get into things, but she is starting to get really fun to play with!

6 comments:

Supalinds said...

Hey Sarah...so nice to hear from you. Love the blog world, it keeps us all together!

I can't believe you have to little girls. They are so beautiful.

Hope all is well, I now know where to find you.

Jamie Hadlow said...

That is such a fun stage. I am excited to be able to go through it again soon. Taylor and Macie are so cute!

Sharstin said...

little cuties!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome! I love the picture. Annika for some reason is trying to really act like a baby today. I got out of the shower today and she was IN Aly's crib. Somehow she climbed in there. When Tony was holding Aly today, Annika immediately said, "Daddy, hold me." I have a picture of Annika in Aly's carseat too. I don't quite understand it, but it's pretty funny sometimes. That is so cute that Taylor tried to make Macie a bottle! Macie is as cute as ever! They are getting to such a fun age!

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh they are such cute girls! I am so sad about Taylors finger, that is soo sad. But I do love thqat she is such a good big sister. That is a way cute pict of her in the swing. And how did Macie grow up so fast!!!

Chandi said...

I love that Tay Jay was making Macie a bottle. That's awesome!!!