In this picture it may appear that Taylor is working hard to build what is in the finished product on the Right! Actually, I decided that she only wants to do things like this so that she can tear my hard work apart!!! This clay was fun but messy! Luckily we found her new best friend GAK which is much less messy and much easier for her to play with by herself!
3 comments:
Gak huh? I'll have to try it. I bought moon sand for the boys for Christmas because I heard it was wonderful. Much better than playdough. It is horrible!!! It makes the hugest mess. Yeah it's great it doesn't dry out, but It gets everywhere. I think come summer I will dump it outside in a plastic swimming pool and let them go to town out there.
That is cute. What is this Gak business? I will have to try it out. I have been trying to find things creative for Kambri to do. Your girls are so darling. So I was thinking that Macie Leff sounds nice!!!
These girls are so darn cute! I love the artwork and Macie's hat look is great! You are a great mom and I do love homemade play dough because they can eat it and it won't hurt them.
Post a Comment