
This is my sister
Emily's baby
Emara Anne! She was born on Saturday at about 5:10 pm! She was 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2 inches long! Isn't she precious! Emily's husband is currently in Iraq but will be home in a little bit less than a month! It was hard for her not to have him here for the delivery, but soon enough he will get to feel like a Daddy!
That was my first experience being in the room for the birth of a baby that was not my own! It was a wonderful experience!
7 comments:
Emily's girl is so dang cute and so are your kids. So I am sorry I have not came out to your place yet. I have been watching Melissa's little girl so it would be really hard to get all the kids to Provo. This little blog thing is a good idea I am going to look into doing it. MIss you Sarah
Oh, she is so precious. Tell Emily congrats for me. Your girls looked adorable on Easter!!!
Cute little baby! and your girls are darling as always!
She is beautiful!!!
Holy cow! I can't believe Emily already had her baby! I swear it was just yesterday that you told me she was pregnant. But she is beautiful! Tell her congratulations for me. Better yet... tell her to start one of these things so she can put up all her pics! ;)
This is one gorgeous little girl! And I love, LOVE her name! Emera..
that's so perfect.
It's pretty cool to watch a baby being born without the screaming that can go on while trying to catch a glimpse of a not very attractive part of your body in a mirror.
Sarah! HELLO! Thanks for commenting on my blog. You guys have all gone & grown up & gotten families! Incredible how that happens. You look like you are lovin' life & that's so awesome! I can sympathize with Emily though! I gave birth to our third daughter, Isabelle (who is now 5), 5 days after my hubby left for Iraq. He did not see her until she was almost 9 months old, but the moment they met they were the best of friends. My dear, dear friend was in the delivery room with me & it was a really good experience to have a close friend there when my husband could not be. I'm sure it's even more powerful as sisters. I hope Emily's husband does/has arrived home safely & without harm or injury of any kind! I love seeing the life you have made. It's wonderful that blogging can bring so many people together.
Post a Comment