On Saturday we had a big family party to celebrate my bro-in-law coming home and also to say goodbye to my sis and we were all supposed to ware camo! So maybe I went a little overboard with my family but we got there and hardly anyone was wearing camo! Oh well! we had fun getting in the spirit of things! My older brother made some comment about me having spirit and then brought up, "Oh yeah, I forgot you were a cheerleader!" Boy that was a long time ago when I was in the 9th grade! Anyway, here are the Pics!
9 comments:
I love your little camo famo! You guys look so cute, and I bet your bro-in-law and sis appreciated the support. Your kids look so cute. I love the pics of Macie and Taylor!
Okay... that is some seriously cute camo on your girls!! They are a couple of real cuties!
What the heck?? Chandi didn't bring her boys in camo outfits? I can't understand that. They have oodles and gobs of it!
Your family always seems to come up with some reason to get together and party! Just one of the cool things about the Gill Gang.
I think you guys look VERY stylin'!! And Macie's shirt is so funny... I love those kind of shirts. ;o)
And I remember when you were a cheerleader too! ;o) Gooooooooo Spartans!! LOL j/k
Oh... and I just barely read the comment you made on my Matchbox 20 post. And for your information... no... I didn't cry. ;o) And I don't really remember crying at NSYNC either. ;o) j/k
Hey man, my boys were plastered in camo and I did have a camo belt on. I actually loved your little camo hair ribbobs the girls were wearing. They were very cute.
you guys are rockin that camo--way cute
Hey! So...I loved your song on your other blog! SERIOUSLY! You are soo talented!
And, I sent the link to my sister. Hope you don't mind.
Your family is ADORABLE and you are awesome!
So glad I get to follow the Richards family via blog now.
love ya!
What a darling family you are. Your girls are beautiful! Way to get all themed out, makes for a great picture!
You all look so cute, that is Brandon's style. Maybe we will have to start having camo parties.
You have the cutest family!!
Post a Comment