
Well, I guess it is time to share a little bit about Jaime! First of all, I scored big time by finding a husband that loves to shop just as much as I do! Most women have to go shopping alone for them and their spouse, but not me! He can easily spend just as much time as I can at Express or any other of our favorite stops!
When you first meet Jaime he seems like the quite type! Some people I think can be a little intimidated by him because he is tall and kind of a big guy! It takes him a little bit of time to warm up but once he does he is pretty freaking hilarious! You know he is comfortable around you when he starts joking with you!
When you first meet Jaime he seems like the quite type! Some people I think can be a little intimidated by him because he is tall and kind of a big guy! It takes him a little bit of time to warm up but once he does he is pretty freaking hilarious! You know he is comfortable around you when he starts joking with you!
Jaime is a great dad! He loves his to play with his girls and tickle them! He is not afraid to watch the kids when I need some time off!
He is quite the mix! He loves cars, golf, video games and all that manly stuff, yet he likes to help me decorate and cook and he even loves a pair of pointed square toe shoes to go with his outfit! Some might say metro......I say, perfect husband! He really likes to come up with new sauces and different things for dinner and is very good with spices! I have learned a thing or two from him!
Jaime and I have both gotten new guitars in the last year or so and have been learning how to play! That is our new hobby! We are always looking up new songs to learn. We have a guitar club with some family members and we try to play for at least a little while after we put the kids down! I have always wanted to be able to do something with music with my hubby and well....there it is!
Well...Just thought it would be fun to share a little bit since a lot of you don't know a lot about my husband!
9 comments:
Oh dear Jaime, I just love that guy!! He really is all thoes things you said, so kind and funny. You scored big with him, and I can only imagine how good he is to you and girls.
Although I have to admit I didn't know he had a metro side. Funny!! He always dressed nice but I didn't know he will shop! That is so great.
I love that picture of him. You two are such a great couple!!
WOW... he likes to shop?!? I don't remember ever knowing that about him... but how lucky are you?!? ;) All I get is dirty looks if I stay in a store too long... and I don't even like to shop that much. ;)
But Jaime is such a great guy. And you two compliment each other SOOOO well! I have always admired the amazing relationship that you and Jaime have. You make the perfect match! ;) And you have made such a beautiful family.
Remember driving around in his Suburban in high school? I can picture that thing right now. ;) And I remember always listening to that Method Man and Redman song. ;o) GOOD times! Love ya! And tell Jaime hi for me!
You know what I like about Jaime? He surprises or surprised me maybe is a better way of saying it. He is a wonderful blend, and I admire him a great deal. I believe he is someone who always does the right thing.
That is cute, you two are so perfect together. I would love it if Brandon was interested in my decor or shopping. Hopefully when you move down up here again I can get to know him even better!
So... am I to understand that you don't hear the, "Why do we need that?" "You already have too many t-shirts!" "Can't we get rid of things instead of buying more stuff?" type of comments that way
too many men make to their beleagured spouses? I hear that kind of drivel every time Wayne's within 600 yards of a store or even thinks I MIGHT go shopping?
WOW!!! He likes to shop, dresses well. Makes adorable babies with you. Loves watching and playing with the kids. He can cook. He's got a good family, a good sense of humor, a good business mind. And he's really good lookin, too. You did come up with a find! But, then he gave himself a big boost in the right direction when he married you, too.
I know Chandi really enjoys you guys! You're like a favorite couple of hers.
I love that you're learning to play the guitar together! How fun is that? Do you two (or does he) accompany you while you sing? I hope you continue to develop that talent as well, Sarah. You have such an amazing voice!
Sar, We love you and Jaime so much and we think he is a really great guy. Doug and him have always had a special bond, and we miss being able to hang out with you. I am glad he can get in touch witht he shpooing side, and he does always look stylish. He is great all around. We love you Jaime!
Oh man, I am holding Benson and typing at the same time and I meant shopping side!
What a guy! Especially one who likes to shop as much as you do. Brady will go with me, but he only last SO long! Tell Jaime (my 2nd brother) "HI!" for me. You two are perfect for each other!!
That is so great that you found a guy that compliments you so well and you get along so well with. It's so important! I found one of those myself:). I love that you guys are playing the guitar together. How fun is that?!!
Post a Comment