4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. High School Volleyball!
2. BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!!
3. Going to lots of parties!
4. Having lots of sleep overs with friends!
4 Things I am doing this year
1. Hopefully going on a road trip up the coast and to Seattle!
2. Golfing with my hubby
3. Writing music
4. Trying to minimize the junk in my house!!!
4 Shows I like
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Ellen DeGeneres
4 Biggest joys of the moment
1. My family. That includes my immediate and extended family! We are fortunate to see them very often.
2. Music
3. My calling as a Young Womens Leader
4. Playing the Guitar with Jaime
I TAG ERICA, CHANDI, JEN, JAMIE, KARA, AND SHARSTIN
6 comments:
A road trip to Seattle would be AWESOME!! I've never been up that way. I'm very jealous! ;o)
And I remember always staying over at your house. ;o) I loved it because your house was always filled with people. And remember all the cookie dough we used to make? ;o)
How fun to know more about you. So... you were a boycrazy teen, eh? I don't know what that should surprise me... but it kinda does, just a wee bit. Speaking of music. I'm so glad that you're writing and singing more. Your voice is a gift! To you and to everyone who hears it.
What is your email address so I can send a picture of our two love bird kids?
Golfing? that is fun, maybe one day I can learn how so Brandon and I can go together. Hey email me and tell me how to block the search from finding your blog.
I love it! fun to read about you and your fam--thanks for the tag--I did it on my blog =) we seriously need to plan a get together!
You aren't a crazy mom at all girl!! You are SOOOO GOOD with those two... you are such a great mom! And I still can't believe how much Taylor looks like you... just a spittin' image! ;o) And you're welcome for the help. Move back down here and I'll help all the time! ;o)
Post a Comment