Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Apparently summer came and went!

SPLISH SPLASH! We had a fun day on Monday with Taylor's water table! She got it for her birthday last year and I was so excited to finally have a nice hot day she could go out and play! Since last year she went out for about 2 seconds with her cousin Sydni to get in the little pool and they both saw a bee and cried and cried and wouldn't go back out again! It's too bad I can't find the pictures from that incidence cause it was pretty freekin hilarious!

I told Taylor that she was too big to sit in the table and she said, "Well then we better put Macie in there before she gets too big!" She is such a concerned big sister! I love it!









By the way, World watch out because it is only a matter of days before this Macie chick is going to be crawling all over the place! She can pretty much already get accross the room in 2.2 seconds! You know that line they cross from when you can leave them in a room by themselves to when you can't! She pretty much crossed that line this week!

9 comments:

Our family said...

I know I am so sick of this weather. Your little girls are so cute I love their matching swimsuits.

Ashley ;o) said...

That water toy looks like fun!! I'm sure Taylor and Macie just loved that huh?!? And those swim shirts (or whatever you call them) are VERY cute... where did you get those?

And its so cute how Taylor looks out for Macie! Love it! ;o)

Nicole said...

Your girls are so cute! I love their matching swimsuits. That looks like such a fun toy!

Sharstin said...

Love the suits--and go macey! where did the warm weather go? I am missing it dearly!!

Chandi said...

Way to go Macie! I could just eat that girl up! She's so delicious! The girl's swimsuits are darling! Taylor's hair is getting long. It looks cute braided.

Lindsey Rose said...

Tooo Cute! Where did you get that table?? I really want one for the kids. Macie is so big I can't believe it. She is so cute!

wispy willow said...

Your last several posts are such a good read!! (I'm doing a little catching up here)

I laughed and laughed at them sleeping wherever and however. So precious! Although it was sad that little Taylor was sick when she was sleeping on the floor in the bathroom... it was still adorable. I have a snapshot of Cordell asleep, standing up, with his head on the toilet. Well... it IS called a rest room, isn't it?
The pix kissing (oh my... you're in for a good time when she's fifteen), the swimsuits and your Macie crawling are cute! cute! cute!... It was a picker upper for me this morning to peek in and share some of the sunshine you have in your family.
And there isn't a woman who breathes who won't relate to your fridge magnet, hanging on and hanging upside down totally limp. It's hilarious!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Love the cute matching swimsuits. We were just talking today about how crappy the weather has been. It's Memorial Day and when we looked at the temperature this morning it was 48! What's up with that?!

Kara said...

I too miss the warm weather, we went camping and it wasn't too fun to be in the rain! I want to know where you got that fun water table you will have to email me and let me know!