So first of all, this is me at the end of every day! This is a magnet on my fridge from brazil! You can put it in whatever position that you want! Taylor was playing with it one day and it broke a little bit so I just stuck it on top of the fridge! Within a few days of opening and closing the fridge door, this is how it ended up! I just had to take a picture because it is so how I feel at the end of each day!
For all of us mothers out there that feel like this, let me tell you something! I went to Women's Conference a couple of weeks ago and there was a story told by a young mother! She was pregnant with her 4th child and went to her first appointment. Of course she went alone because by then they figured they knew what they were doing and her husband told her to give him a call to let him know how it went!
So she goes in and the doctor thought she was measuring a little bigger than she should have been and so he did an ultrasound. He looked at it for a long time and then finally turned to her and said, "You have three babies in there!" Immediately she started crying. Her forth child had just turned into her fifth and sixth child as well! She was bed ridden from 15 weeks on and was full term size by 20 weeks! She carried them all the way to 35 weeks, only being able to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and take a shower 1 or 2 times a week!
It humbeled me a lot to hear this story because I feel so unorganzied, impatient, and crazy enough with just 2 kids! I know that I will have more, but thank goodness so far they have only come one at a time!
I used to wonder how my mother did it with 7 but, now I know she did it with the help of the Lord! Which helps me to know that I can do it and so can you!!!
6 comments:
This was such a cute post & what a fun magnet. That is just too funny! You are so right about the Lord being there to help. Sometimes we lose sight of that so a daily reminder is always good!
Oh wow I could not even imagine. Yes that little magnet it just like me as soon as Alan gets home from work I just sit and relax on the couch being a mom is hard work. Hey will you send those pictures to me from dinner alansarahkm@msn.com
Great post!! Happy Mother's day to you, btw. I hope you had a great day. You deserve it! Those girls are so lucky to have you for a mother!
Oh and I thought adjusting to three kids was hard. That sure makes me thankful for what I have. Happy mothers day!
Seriously it is a tough job, could thing we can pray for patience every night! Had fun the other night it was good to see you.
can you even imagine that kind of shock? wow! it is rough to be a mom somedays isn't it? we just all have to do our best. you are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment