I decided to give Taylor a hair cut for the summer and I just love how it turned out! First of all her hair was always in her face because I have been growing out her bangs and second, I just wanted a change! Lets just say I should be a professional hair cutter!!! ;)
BEFORE
AFTER
Before I styled her hair she wanted me to take pictures of her haircut so here are some of the faces she pulled while she was "Smiling" for the camera!
So Pretty much I can't tell her to smile for the camera any more because this is the result that I get!!! Every kid goes through that stage but it just seems to be funny every time!!!
Here is a shout out to Macie! For you ZOOLANDER fans out there here is BLUE STEEL!
8 comments:
I love it, she looks darling. I have never been daring enough to cut hair myself. Maybe I should give it a try, you did pretty good. I love Maice's face, thats great!
I love her hair you did such a good job on cutting it. And I love that picture of Maice so funny.
You did an awesome job! Her cut is so so cute! love Macie's little tribute to Zoolander :)
You used to cut your whole family's hair didn't you? Or most of them? I was always so amazed with that... there's no way I could or would ever dare to cut someone's hair. ;o) But that cut looks so darling on her! ;o) AWESOME JOB!!
And the look on Macie's face is priceless! ;o) I have to show Drew that pic... he loves Zoolander. ;o)
Taylor's haircut is so cute! It makes her look so grown up! I love that picture of Macie!
Taylor's hair is so cute! you are brave to cut her hair! Ryker got his first hair cut just the other day, now he no longer has the mullet, Yeah!!! I didn't dare cut his I was afraid he would be too wiggley.
I Love the Blue Steel!
You need to take my job. It looks so cute you did a great job! Our babies need to get together because Brennan does the blue steel all the time.
you are so talented! Now Taylor looks even more like her mommy! It's adorable :-).
And, Macy's face rocks!
Post a Comment