Friday, August 15, 2008

WE'RE HERE!

Well, we are officially moved in to our home in Syracuse! I will admit I did shed a few tears before leaving my friends and young women in Provo. However, I am excited for a fresh start! Our lawn is about half-way green now and things are pretty clean so I feel much better about the place! It is starting to slowly feel like home!

We do not have internet yet and may not for a few more weeks so bare with me friends! I will become a blogger again soon!

Taylor loves our new house and says very frequently, "But mom, I will just miss our old house so much!" She had many little friends in Provo that she mentions all of the time and we will hopefully get to see them from time to time!

It has been fun seeing some of you who live up North already and hope to see more of you! Love you all and I will blog to you soon!

Chow!

7 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

It's sad to leave old friends, but we are so happy to have you up North again! It was great to see you the other night. Jax and Tay had fun together, we'll have to get them together more often.

Brandon and Erica said...

So sad :-( But happy for yOU!

Can't wait to read more about your new place in Syracuse!

Our family said...

Let me know when you are free I would love to come and see your new place.

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you guys moved up here! It's going to be fun to see you more often. :)

Rory and Jen said...

I can't wait to get toegther again. let us know when we can come see the place. we are glad you are closer now.

Lindsey Rose said...

I am so glad I got to see you for a sec at the reception! We miss you guys! Good luck moving in!

Critt & Britt said...

YEAAAAAAAAH!!! Sar, I am so happy your back. I have missed you greatly. We want to come see your new house when you are all in and settled. Also let me know if we are still on for singing for your Mom.