So this week is baby week! My sweet friend Windy had her baby boy this week and named him Landon Curtis! Precious little thing!
Then my cousin Rachel had her baby on Tuedsay and named him Jackson Dean...
And today my brother Steve and his wife Shelley had a baby boy! He was 6 13 and 20 inches long! They named him Tevin James! He was born a little bit early and may spend a few days in the NICU, but he is a healthly baby boy and so precious!
Also, Jaime's cousin Bruna is blessing her sweet baby girl Sophia tomorrow! She is about 1 month old!
I love all these babies but it sure doesn't tempt me to have another one real soon!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!
7 comments:
Thanks you are so sweet. I can't wait for you to meet him. Being a mom is so amazing. We need to come out and see the new house. I'm glad that you moved back up this way so we can all get together alot more. Lots of love Windy
nothing is better than lots o babies!! but I think it will be a while before I have another one too:)
Hi Jaime and Sarah! This is Candace Kidman. I found you while searching through the wide world of blogs. It sounds like you've been pretty busy! I can't believe how big your little Taylor is, she's a doll. We have a blog at eckidman.blogspot.com if you have time to check it out! I'm glad we can keep in touch on here. We haven't seen you guys in a long while!
I am glad you are back in the blogging world. I want to come see you and your new place let me know what day works for you.
Babies are soo fun, but I agree i am not jumping on that wagon for a while, three is good for now! Love YA!
Hey girl, I can't believe how big your kids are, they are sooo cute! We need to all get togehter to catch up.
We for sure need to do lunch! I would love to see you, there is so much to catch up on! We are living in Clearfield- pretty close to Syracuse area. How'd the move go?
Post a Comment