
This week, we took a neighborhood fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch out by our house! The kids had a blast! Taylor and her cousins got to pick there very own pumpkin, see animals, go on a hay ride, and play...play...play! While Macie ate Dirt and rocks and everything else!
We are really loving our new area and hope that we will be here for a while! It is nice and peaceful out here! Close enough, yet far enough away...if you know what I mean! Taylor and Macie are finally making some friends out here and so are we! It is fun to learn how many people we know that live out here! It is a small world!
For those of you who don't know (because I never update my Blog anymore!) Macie is now 1! She turned 1 on October 1 and we had a fun birthday for her! I don't have all the pictures with me so I will, yet again, have to post them later, but she definately got into her birthday cake and had a great time!


7 comments:
Your girls are adorable! It is great to have an update on you guys!
FINALLY an update... I was about to give up on ya.. ha ha!! Way cute pictures. Can't believe your little Macie is a year old! Time flies
I can't believe how big Macie is, she is so adorable. We live so close and I haven't even seen you yet. Hopefully you can come wednesday night. I will give you details later. Cute pics!
Such adorable pics!! You have the cutest stinkin' kids!! ;o) I love picking out pumpkins!! You'll have to let me know where you guys went. Nat wants to take Cam to pick out one... but I don't know where there's a patch.
And Happy Birthday to Macie!! I know I was telling you this the other day... but I SERIOUSLY can't believe it's already been a year!! She's such a doll!!
And we need to hang out more!! I know its hard because everyone is so busy... but I miss you and it was so nice to hang out with you the other day. ;o) And you're so much closer now!!
I gotta tell ya... those kids are definitely the cutest pumpkins in that patch.
Taylor definitely knows how to camp it up for the camera!
Taylor is a doll, she remids me of Brielle a bit! And what! Can MAcie be one already?? Your gals are darling, just like their mommy! How cute!
Hey,
So I don't know if you still have my number, but Maria and Nick were going to have a few convergys people over on Saturday... So if you guys aren't doing anything, call me and I'll give you the details. You can email me too kami_nels(at)hotmail(dot)com
They were just thinking of doing pizza and letting the kids hang out. Hope you guys can come!
Post a Comment