I am finally putting my girls halloween pictures up! Taylor wanted to be a rock star so then we all decided to be rock stars! Here we are Rockin out on Halloween!
As you can see in this picture, piglet has a costume on too! That was Taylor's doing!!!
And yes....Macie walks now! like crazy! She is still a generally happy baby as long as we are home! I think she is going to be a home body cause the minute we go anywhere else, she is not quite the same! But CUTE as ever!!!
And yes....Macie walks now! like crazy! She is still a generally happy baby as long as we are home! I think she is going to be a home body cause the minute we go anywhere else, she is not quite the same! But CUTE as ever!!!
Taylor and her cousin Lexi ended up combining costumes by the end of the night and playing with eachothers stuff and this is what we ended up with! A RockStar tinkerbell and A Violent tinkerbell!
8 comments:
How stinkin cute!!! It was really good to see you too. We are lucky to have you as a good friend also. I'm so glad that we live closer together now. Talk to you soon. Luv YA
You did great on their costumes they look so cute. Last night was a blast I am glad you made it. It is always nice spending time with you you have always been such a great friend and I know it will always be that way. Love you Chick.
Way cute!! Their costumes look great! Can't wait to see the picture of all of you together. Girls night out at Tony's was so fun. Hope we can all get together once a month! I'm glad you live closer now!!
LOL... I LOVE all those pictures!! ;o) Macie's hair just cracks me up! You guys made some very rockin' rock stars! ;o)
And look at you... making costumes?!?! Sheesh!! They look great! Drew and I were Fred and Wilma a couple years ago... but I just paid an arm and a leg for a couple pieces of fabric. I'm calling you next time! ;o) And that's the first time I've ever seen Lindsay's little girl... she's darling!!
And Allison's costume is hilarious! Where'd she get that?? ;o) Miss ya!
Oh they are so darling. I love their costumes. I can't believe how blonde they are. We seriously need to get together soon since you live so close now! I hope everything is going ok for you!
Love their costumes! so so cute. It was so fun seeing you..and I hope you know what an amazing singer you are!
They are darling little girls! What a cute family you are.How are you enjoying your new place? I am sorry I missed your chat on gmail the other day. I got off line and came back later and saw it. How are you guys? We miss you!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment