We had an easter egg hunt with all the cousins at my bro's house last week and I though you would all love to see how cute and big they are getting! Macie is the one on the top right so she is a little bigger than the last time you saw her! She is now 18 months which means NURSERY!
Things out here in Syracuse have been great! We love it. We have amazing neighbors and so many kids out there to play with my kids!
Life is still busy, but good! I miss being home with my girls every day, but I am thankful to my family and Jaime's Family for being so willing to help us out! It feels a lot better than daycare!
Taylor is going to be 4 in June. (The thought of Kindergarden next year is crazy!) She is getting to be so mature now. She is a very loving big sister. She and Macie sure play together a lot now!
Well, I will try to be better at this blogging thing! I miss it, that is for sure!
LOVE YOU ALL!
John and Chandi's boys
MACIE!
Lindsay's little one, Brynlee and my Macie
10 comments:
Your girls are getting so big. I really would love it if you kept up on your blog. I love to see pictures of your family. Are you putting your little girl in Kindergarten next year?? Give me a call sometime so we can catch up.
Ya for a post from you!! it's been a while! It's so fun to see picts of your cuties--looks like you had a fun easter egg hunt!
Welcome back friend! Your girls are getting so big and I am so glad you like yournew place! Love yA!
Hey Sarah!
Your family is so cute!!! It is fun to see what you are up to. Happy Easter.
Tell you what!!! Your family has some blasted GOOD GENE's running through it! Kathy's grandkid's are as cute as mine.... Oh wait, most of my grandkids ARE Kathy's grandkids. Well, that explains some of it.
FINALLY an update... whoo hoo! Your little girls are adorable. Looks like you had a good Easter!!
It is great to see some pictures or your kids! Can Taylor go into Kindergarten next year. Trey can't go for another year. If your school district lets your kids in then that is not fair JK. I'm so ready for Trey to be in kindergarten.
let me clarify! Kindergarden next year means 2010! not next school year! Taylor will not go until next fall! I just meant that the thought of that is crazy!
Hey Sarah!
It was so fun to get together the other night. We'll have to do it again soon! Your girls are so adorable and sweet. By the way, I went out and bought myself an ironing board yesterday...It is great to have. I am so retarded that I didn't do it sooner...But I still hate the ironing.
Love, Em
It was fun hanging out girly. We must do it more often!!!
Post a Comment