Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY BIG FAMILY

I realize it has been quite a long time but we are soon to get the internet at our home so it should get better! I sure miss being able to check all of your blogs regularly!

This is my big family! We have not had a complete family picture taken (besides weddings) since I was like 6! My how we have grown since then!

Below is immediate family. My mom and all and my brothers and sisters! By the way lindsay Had her baby on Wednesday and he is so dang cute!

And now for mine and jaime's family! Aren't we cute!
AND NOW FOR MY GIRLS!















6 comments:

Our family said...

What great pictures of your family. Your family is the best and I miss them alot. I can't wait until you get the internet so I can keep up what is going on in your life.

Emily Harkness said...

Sarah--
Your girls are looking so grown up! Where has the time gone? So good to see a post from you. I hope they will keep coming! Take care you guys!!!

Kara said...

Cute pictures your girls are darling. I'm glad to see you are still alive, I have been thinking about you lately:) Hope things are going ok! When you get a sec call or email me!

Tel and Sherie said...

Glad to see you updated your blog. Your family picture is way cute!! Talk to you later

Jamie Hadlow said...

Long time no see! I think since April... Your girls are getting more and more adorable. I can't believe how many kids are in your family picture! They are darling pictures. You're right, you do have a cute family:).

Jocelyn Gardiner said...

Jamie! How wonderful to hear from you. You look great and I can't believe how big your girls are. It's a bummer that we never got together and had you and Jameson write some music. You should come to Nashville and we'll take the country music industry by storm! Your blog is great and your family is beautiful.