I know this seems to be all about my kids, but Jaime and I apparently live boring lives! I will think of something entertaining about us for the next post! Anyhow, our Macie is 6 months old now and just wanted to share a little about her!
All it takes is eye contact for Macie and she will give you a smile. She never cries unless she is hungry or gets startled, but when she cries, your ears don't want to be near her because it is loud!
We forgot how fun it is to have a baby around, and I am sure we will forget again once she starts crawling and getting into things! But for now, she has been a blessing in our lives and melts us with her sweet smile!
9 comments:
What a doll baby. I can't believe she is 6 months..how sweet is she! And your blog looks great you nerd! I wouldn't change a thing!
I can't believe she is six months it is amazing how time flies! I can relate to feeling like your blog is all about the kids, But in reality they are your life, right! and they are worth it.
She is so sweet, I love the yellow flower. I know what you mean about the blogging thing, I am just like that. I will email you about the Tulip Festival:)
Macie is getting so big... and she is just adorable! Camdyn has just started rolling from her tummy to her back too. No more tummy time for them! ;o)
I love those pictures! Especially the one of her smiling! She is so cute! I can't believe our girls are already 6 months old. It goes so fast!
I can't believe Macie is already six months. It seems like last week we were coming to visit when she was, like, a week old! Crazy! She is so cute, I love her smile:).
Hey Sarah!! Good to hear from you, little cutie!! Your famlily is gorgeous. It's been way TOO long since I've seen you. You have always been such a great friend to Ash. I will always love you for that alone. I was thinking about you and your beautiful voice the other night singing at my dad's service.. WOW!! I wish I had it on tape. One of those "most memorable" times in my life..
She is a cutie! I think she looks a lot like Taylor--
Macie is so big. We do need to go out because all this stress is not fun.
Post a Comment