Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just thought this was cute!

About 1 and 1/2 years ago, Jaime and I went to New York and left our little Tay Jay at Uncle John and Aunt Chandi's house! This is her in the bath with her cousin Keaton! Aren't they cute! It is a good thing Taylor is not awake to see me putting this picture on here or she would say, "Mom, you can see my boobies!!!" (Not that that keeps her from stripping on a daily basis!)



THE DOODLE BOPS

Since I didn't have a blog last Halloween, I thought I would share this cute picture of Taylor in her DoodleBops costume. The clarity isn't very good since it was taken on a camera phone, but you get the idea. I actually ordered the costume a few months in advance because I thought it was cute and she hadn't even watched the show. So, I figured I had better let her see it so she knows who she is being for Halloween! From then on she referred to herself as DeeDee Doodle and to this day, she wants to watch the DoodleBops every single day!!! Gotta love it!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love those pictures! And I love your new blog template! It's way cute!

wispy willow said...

ha ha ha ha... I love the feet on this costume. They look like she's borrowed thenm from ShaQ O'Neil. Cute! Cute!

And of course, the bath tub pic is pretty dang adorable!..

That is not just a proud "Gigi" talking... Que es verdad!! Great hairdo on your little babe!

Supalinds said...

She is so dang cute!!!

Chandi said...

I just ran across that picture of the kids in the tub the other day. That was fun. We have cute kids! Macie is the cutest, happiest baby. I love how she talks and babbles so much and so loud!

Never saw Tay in the whole costume. Very cute!

Ashley ;o) said...

Oh man... I LOVE that tub pic! And right when I saw that pic... I thought "That's so Sarah!" ;o) I just looked at it again and it just cracks me up... so cute!!