So...Yesterday I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point and it turned out to be not such a Tulip Festival!!! Since it has been so much colder lately than usual the tulips haven't really bloomed yet! So here is one of the few that I saw! If you are planning on going I would wait until next week!
7 comments:
Sorry we didn't go. It looks like you had a great time. Taylor is so cute.
Looks like it was an amazing day to do that... how fun! I actually want to plant some tulips this fall... so maybe I need to check that out sometime. I LOVE gardening... it helps to get my mind off everything! ;o)
But I love that pic of Taylor at the bottom... she looks gorgeous! Love ya girlie! ;o)
I'm glad you posted this. I had been thinking about going.
Want to do a Humanitarian project with me in Orem on May 10th?
I love that picture of the girls holding hands. It was so fun to enjoy the sunshine!
Sooo Cute! Taylor looks darling, I bet you had a great time tulips or not!
I heard the tulips weren't out this year yet too. Bummer, it is still so beautiful there and a good place to wear the kids out. Cute pics!
Yeah I was a little disappointed, but it was fun to go out and see you! The kids definitely had a blast running like wild. We will have to go again next year when maybe their will be some flowers.
Post a Comment