
For those of you that don't know who my sis Emily's husband is, he just got home from Iraq last Wednesday! Just wanted to welcome him home! We are excited to finally have him as part of our family! And I am sure he is excited to be home with his new baby and family!
WELCOME HOME VINNIE!
There is an up and a down side to this! He just got home but my sister allison is leaving in a couple of weeks to go to Iraq! She will be missed and we love you ally!
6 comments:
WELCOME HOME DEFINITELY! I personally know what an AMAZING time this is! And what a blessing it is to have your loved ones return home safe! We wish Allison safety too! What branch of the service is she in? Thanks for sharing the photos. That is truly wonderful!!
I'm sad we didn't get to go see him home. I wanted to see his face when he sae little Emara for the first time. Would have been fun. Those are fun pictures.
We will miss our Ali.
I'm SOOO happy for Emily. I bet that was the best feeling in the world! Did you ever tell her to start one of these blogs... because she needs to! Same with the rest of your family! ;o)
And I had NO idea Allison was going to Iraq!! I bet you are all so proud of her! I definitely am! But as you said... I'm sure you'll miss her like crazy! Tell her to hurry and get back safely. ;o)
Oh I bet Emily is soo excited for him to be home. That is so great. I love the kissy face picture! you look great!
I love the picture of Vinny seeing his little baby. What a special moment.
So I got my blog going. Thanx for your help much love Sarah http://alansarahkm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment