Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo



So today is my little sis Emily's birthday, so I just wanted to give her a shout! She is now 24 years old! (It is wierd when your younger siblings get that old because it just means that you are older!!!) Anyway she is such a beautiful girl with such a cute little family and I just wanted to tell her I love her! Happy Birthday Sis!

4 comments:

Our family said...

Tell Emily Happy birthday . Look at her she looks so beautiful it has been forever since I have seen your family.

Ashley ;o) said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! ;o) Tell her for me if she doesn't read this. And she does look very beautiful in that pic!

Supalinds said...

Happy Birthday Emily! She is so beautiful, and all grown up! I remember when she was little. And now a husband and a baby!! Time flies!

wispy willow said...

What's the line from the song in Fiddler on The Roof? "I don't remember growing older... when did they?" Que es verdad.

I still can't quite convince myself YOU'VE already celebrated your 24th birthday, let alone Emily. She truly does look lovely. I see so much of all of you girls in each other. As a matter of fact, I see a lot of Roger in you and John in Roger and Allie in Emily and Emily in Lindsay, and your mom in all of you... But, I can't quite get Steve in there. Does he look more like your dad?

Anyway... Happy birthday, pretty Emily!